Talent Management 4.0 Training Programme
“The most valuable assets for your business success in these volatile days are people. But not just any people:
Motivated, high performing people,
Their skills and knowledge
Their creative potential and
Their openness to learn and grow.
Talent Management 4.0 seems to be the most promising approach for small and medium-sized enterprises to attract and maintain these key people and talents to better deal with a fast-changing world and developments like digitisation, automation, demographic change and globalisation.”
The Talent 4.0 project partnership has developed a modular training programme with accompanying resources targeted to support SMEs on their journey to setting up their own talent management system. The training programme consists of five interconnected modules:
- Check-in to Talent Management for Industry 4.0 (Module 01)
- Attract – How to find best-fit and attract the right people (Module 02)
- Identify and Build-Up the talents of your team (Module 03)
- Motivate – Establishing a high performance culture (Module 04)
- Retain – Offering prospects for lasting commitment (Module 05)
All resources published here have been made available for free use under a creative commons license deed allowing free, non commercial use with reference to the authors and funding programme. (CC BY-NC 4.0) Click here to access the license deed.